Tampa Health Insurance Agents | YourMedPlan.com
Looking for a qualified health insurance agent in the Tampa Bay area? YourMedPlan.com’s local team, based in Clearwater, can help. We are experts in every health insurance option in the state of Florida, no matter your stage of life. We can identify which solution is right for your budget and healthcare needs.
Health Insurance Services
Small Business Health Insurance
We’re a proud authorized agency of Florida Blue.
Our clients have access to Florida Blue’s full range of health solutions.
At YourMedPlan.com we’re here to help you find the right health care coverage at the right price. That’s what Florida Blue has been doing for over 65 years: providing millions of your friends and neighbors with personalized health solutions that are flexible and affordable. Plus access to a full range of personal support for health and wellness care that can help you stay healthy and in control of your health care options.
From Group Health Benefit plans, Individual and Family Health coverage, to Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement Insurance policies and Dental policies, we have something for everyone – and every budget.
Becoming a Blue member opens the door to a whole range of benefits, but perhaps the most valuable is how we can help you get the most out of whichever plan you choose.
Individual Health Insurance
We can help you select a health plan that meets your family’s needs and your budget––and meets the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
With so many health plans to choose from, we can help you:
- Figure out if you qualify for a premium tax credit
- Narrow down the type of coverage you need
- Select deductible and copay/coinsurance levels that will benefit you most
- Determine a monthly premium that works with your budget
Florida Blue plans are backed by an impressive record for service, stability and quality customer care that goes back more than 70 years.
Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage plans, also called “Part C” or “MA plans,” get your Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) coverage from the Medicare Advantage plan and not Original Medicare.
Florida Blue offers two types of Medicare Advantage plans:
- Medicare Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Affordable, even $0 premium costs.
- Networks of doctors and hospitals coordinate care and coverage.
- Additional benefits at no additional premium cost.
- Care support and other resources provide peace of mind and extra savings.
- Medicare Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Dedicated Member Services phone line including assistance with prescriptions.
- PPO network includes Florida’s top medical professionals.
- Full array of no cost programs available in person, by phone or online.
- Personal Wellness Coaching.
Medicare Supplement Plans
A Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy, helps pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles. It is important to remember that Medicare does not cover all medical expenses. Because of this, many people opt for additional coverage through a Medicare Supplement Plan.
What you need to know about Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans:
- Helps you pay some or all medical expenses not paid by Medicare part A & B.
- May help limit your annual out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- You can see any doctor that accepts Medicare patients.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plans strengthen your overall coverage. Medicare is not designed to pay 100% of your medical costs. Medicare Supplemental insurance coverage helps pay some of your share of the health care costs not covered by the Medicare Plan; such as deductibles and coinsurance or copayment amounts. This can help ensure medical expenses do not deplete your savings.
Medicare Supplemental health insurance coverage is available to you if you are 65 or older, or otherwise eligible for Medicare Plan Parts A and B.
We offer a variety of Medicare Supplement plans that can meet your healthcare needs and budget. Our specialists are ready to help you make the right decision when it comes to your healthcare options.
Tampa Bay Service Area
- Apollo Beach
- Bayonet Point
- Citrus Park
- Downtown Lakeland
- East Lake
- East Lake-Orient Park
- Egypt Lake-Leto
- Fish Hawk
- Greater Carrollwood
- Greater Northdale
- Jasmine Estates
- Lake Magdalene
- Land o’ Lakes
- New Port Richey
- Palm Harbor
- Palm River-Clair Mel
- Pinellas Park
- Plant City
- Safety Harbor
- Shady Hills
- Spring Hill
- St. Petersburg
- Sun Center
- Tarpon Springs
- Temple Terrace
- Town ‘n’ Country
- Wesley Chapel
- West Lealman
- Westfield Shopping Center in Brandon